Lavarone Ski Center
Lavarone Ski Center offers 30 Km of slopes.
The peculiar features of Lavarone Ski Center highlight the reasons why the resort is ideal destination for families and students.
- The dimension ensures stillness and peacefull. Also, the fact that slopes are surrounded by alpine fir forests led Lavarone Ski Center to be a cosy environment;
- The resort is a paradise for beginners and intermediate skiers. For instace, slopes are connected via blue runs allowing beginners and children to ski around the entire mountains;
- Experienced skiers can not miss out the chance to ski our black slope Avez del Prinzep, which will be a breathtaking experience thanks to its continuos descent variations and lenght;
- The snowpark Avez Del Prinzep is an additional value for those that love freestyle or that would like to experience it.
- Safety is a priority. This is shown by several aspects: slope tracks comply with Regional safety norms; first aid service on the slope is guaranteed.
Furthermore, it is wothwhile mentioning that skiers will have the chance to have lunch and dinner in the several alpine refuges located at the top of the moutains from which enjoy a spectacular view.
Tot: 30 km
Black slopes: 2,2 km
Red slopes: 5,5 km
Blu slopes: 22,5 km
Total slopes: 24
100% programmed snowmaking
poor (fog or low clouds)